TAPA is seeking a Go Live Coordinator to join the TAPA team. The Go Live Coordinator is a dynamic and energetic individual who will take on the portfolio of the city-wide marketing campaign. The Go Live Coordinator will be responsible for the continued development of all components of the campaign including: hipTIX, The City Special, the 5 Star Experiences, the Go Live Theatre Guide, the goliveto.ca website and podcasting.
The successful applicant will develop and execute strategies as outlined in the marketing plan for the Go Live Toronto campaign. Responsibilities include:
The Theatre Guide:
- Preparing show listings and editorial
- Selling advertising
- Coordination of Guide distribution
The 5 Star Experiences:
- Working with Executive Director to conceive & develop new Experiences
- Securing new partnerships with members and local businesses
- Booking advertisements and distributing marketing materials
- Working with Designer to create ads
- Monitoring and assessing sales
- Liaising and coordinating with participating TAPA members for ticket allotments
- Planning and implementing outreach activities to secondary, post-secondary, libraries, community centres, etc.
- Working with and supervising a HipTIX Youth Ambassador
- Monitoring and reporting on HipTIX sales
- Liaising and coordinating with participating TAPA members for ticket allotments and box office reservations
- Working closely with community groups to distribute tickets and develop the program
- Working with Executive Director to strategically develop the future of the campaign
- Developing corporate and media sponsorship proposals as needed
- Preparing monthly campaign progress reports
- Participating on Marketing and other committees as needed.
Qualifications will include:
- excellent writing and communication skills
- excellent marketing skills
- knowledge of the performing arts community and TAPA membership
- able to multi-task and prioritize
- able to work in a team environment
- has an understanding of web development and technologies
- proficiency and understanding of working in a Windows environment
The Go Live Coordinator will work closely with the Membership Coordinator and T.O. TIX Booth Manager and report to the Executive Director. This is a two-year position, beginning mid-September 2007. Please send letter of interest and resume to the attention of Jacoba Knaapen, Executive Director at TAPA by email only to: jacobak[at]tapa.ca
DEADLINE for applications is Friday August 24.
All applicants are thanked for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.