910 Queen St. W
Available April 1, 2011
662 useable square feet
2011 monthly rent is $1,060.00
Deadline for Applications: Friday, February 18th, 2011.
A gallery space is available for rent to a not-for-profit Artist Run Centre or Artist Collective at the Artscape West Queen West building located at 910 Queen West (between Shaw St and Crawford St). This studio is designed to be accessible to the public for arts exhibition and programming. It offers ground floor access, at a below market rent in the heart of Toronto’s West Queen West arts and creative community.
About 910 Queen Street West:
A diverse mix of live/work tenants occupy the upper three floors of the building, while the bottom level, known as 910 Queen Street West, contains six artist work studios. The artist-run gallery will be housed in one of these six studios. It is the only one with a dedicated entrance on Queen Street West, making it an ideal location for public access.
- Dedicated entrance to Queen Street West
- Concrete floors
- Wooden ceilings
- Shared access to slop sinks and washrooms
- Basic lighting
Tenants have 24-hour access to their studio and are expected to be open for public access.
Applications for tenancy at 910 Queen West must include:
- A letter of intent indicating the proposed use of space, including space design
- One-page overview of business objectives
- if applying as an Artist Run Centre, please provide proof of not-for-profit status
- if applying as an Artists Collective, please also submit artist CVs for participating members
Deadline for Applications:
Friday, February 18th, 2011.
To attend a viewing appointment or if you have any questions ,please contact Wendy Campbell at email@example.com or 416-392-1038 x 27.
Artscape is a not-for-profit urban development enterprise that creates projects that harness the power of the arts to revitalize buildings, neighbourhoods and cities. www.torontoartscape.on.ca