Have any old tents or sleeping bags that you would like taken off your hands?
New Harlem Productions is traveling to Uganda for the Bayimba International Festival of the Arts in September. One of our community partner organizations in Uganda has requested used tents and sleeping bags, which we will be able to take over to them.
If you have anything that you are ready to part with, please contact Sandra at email@example.com
- WHO: We are your outsourced IT department that keeps your computers running and your data secure
- WHAT: We help professionals, small businesses and women business owners purchase, set-up and maintain their computers so their data is secure and accessible.
- WHY Customers appreciate our:
Exemplary Service: we call to confirm appointments and arrive on time
Extensive IT Expertise: 20 years
Plain English Policy: we understand the complex language of IT, but talk in plain English
Client Focused Computer Services
- Automatic backup and reliable data protection
- Small scale server solutions
- Hardware selection and installation
- Hardware and software repair and upgrade
- Malware prevention and removal
“Your personal attention to detail, patience, promptness and focus on maximizing customer value are much appreciated.”
“You were well prepared when you came as you had asked for as much background info before you came so time was well utilized.”
“You addressed my questions and concerns very well, and made it easy to understand and follow along.”
Connect to see if there is a fit:
Contact: Lydia Lao, Geek Gal | 416.827.9234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | pcubeservices.com
pcubeservices.blogspot.com | twitter.com/pcubeservices | linkedin.com/in/pcubeservices
The Canada Dance Festival (CDF) is seeking an Artistic Producer who will bring to life our newly revised Mission and Vision, and possess the savvy creativity to develop an artistically exciting program for our wide and varied audiences. Our Mission is to present, advance and celebrate Canadian Dance excellence. CDF’s Vision is to ignite passion, inspire creativity and unify community in support of dance in Canada.
Since 1987, the CDF has been a national leader in commissioning original work and presenting the best in Canadian dance, and has been the catalyst for countless national and international tours. In June of 2012, the CDF Society will be celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary, once again featuring exciting commissioned works and world premieres. This signature event sets the stage for profiling Canada’s most contemporary, innovative and leading edge choreographers, companies and individual artists. Additional information can be found at www.canadadance.ca.
Reporting to the Board of Directors of the Canada Dance Festival Society and working in close collaboration with the Administrative team, the Artistic Producer directs the overall artistic programming and production of the CDF. The CDF is seeking a dynamic, experienced and passionate individual who will focus on excellence in artistic programming and relationship development, as well as possess a strong entrepreneurial talent that will allow him/her to demonstrate expertise in event and financial planning and reporting, and general administration. The Artistic Producer will possess strong competencies in understanding the arts scene in Canada and internationally, interpersonal relations, negotiations and problem solving, and embody the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience managing an artistic program or organization, preferably focussing on dance;
- Excellent knowledge, network and wide experience with the Canadian Dance scene;
- Demonstrated excellent management and administrative/operational skills including: strategic and program production planning, budgeting & financial management, fundraising, human resource management, policy development, and project management;
- Strong experience working with professional production venues, staff, artists, trade unions, etc.;
- Proven ability to produce a festival, series or similar event, develop creative programming for a wide variety of audiences and implement sound marketing and communication strategies which produce results;
- Strong leadership abilities to organize, coach, develop and motivate staff and volunteers; and
- Tactful and diplomatic personality with an ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with dance companies, performers, partnering organizations, funders, government, and other relevant stakeholders.
If you are attracted to this opportunity, please provide your resume in complete confidence by September 19th, 2011 to: Brock Higgins, preferably by email: email@example.com or by fax 1-888-821-2451.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brock Higgins directly by Phone: (613) 680-0077 or by email.