In preparation for the upcoming 2012 – 2013 season, Theatre North West will be holding General Auditions
- Toronto (May 14 & 15)
- Vancouver (May 17, 18 & 19)
- Calgary (May 25)
- Regina* (May 28)
Please send ELECTRONIC COPY only of headshot and resume to:
No phone calls please
Submissions required by April 27th
In order to reduce the volume of submissions, TNW respectfully asks that if you auditioned last year (May-June 2011) please do not apply again at this time. Your headshot and resume remain on file with us.
General Auditions will give Artistic Producer Samantha MacDonald the opportunity to meet you and become acquainted with your work.
Those selected for a General Audition are asked to prepare 2 contrasting contemporary monologues with a combined length no longer than 4 minutes. TNW will contact you directly if you can be accommodated for an audition. Show-specific casting for the 2012-13 season will be conducted by the production directors in consultation with the Artistic Producer.
A hard copy of your headshot and resume will be required at the time of your audition.
The 2012-2013 season:
- That Summer* by David French Contract dates: Sept. 3 – Oct. 11, 2012 (possible holdover to Oct. 14, 2012)
- Joyful Noise* by Tim Slover Contract dates: Oct. 27 – Dec. 6, 2012 (possible holdover to Dec.9, 2012)
- Privilege* by Paul Weitz Contract dates: Jan. 18 – Feb. 28, 2013 (possible holdover to Mar. 3, 2013)
- Henry & Alice: Into the Wild by Michele Riml Contract dates: Apr.1 – May 9, 2013(possible holdover to May 12, 2013)
*reading copy available at TRL (5th Floor-Arts Dept. Desk), VPL (L3-Language & Literature), RPL(Central Branch-Adult Reference) and CPL (Central Branch 4th Floor) after March 30th.