Being and adult just got better….Summer Camp isn’t just for kids!
Everyone needs time to refresh, create, explore, reinvent. A chance to learn new skills, discover your own wellness, feel the rush of creating or admiring a beautiful work of art, know the importance of keeping your mind and body toned and balanced.
This summer, enjoy an intensive week of vocal and choral workshops, with top Toronto performer/instructors: Micah Barnes, Adi Braun, Gillian Stecyk, Kobi Hass, Tanya Benard. It’s an ideal stay0cation and a chance to recharge your batteries.
What you’ll get:
- 25 hours of instruction and mater class in vocal technique, choral singing, jazz, cabaret, opera, performance strategies and more.
- Time in our MNjcc state-of-the-art fitness centre and saltwater pool
- Small student-teacher ratios with some of Toronto’s finest performing artists and teachers
- A semi-private voice lesson and Alexander Technique session
- Great camaraderie
- The MNjcc Community Centre passion and dedication
Make Time to Play!
Some amateur choral/singing experience is beneficial. For advanced beginner and above (not suitable for absolute beginners).
Registration is open. Workshop Fee – $350
Mon-Fri July 16-20
* Some fitness/optional music workshops will be offered outside of these hours.
The Miles Nadal JCC
750 Spadina Avenue at Bloor St.
Click here for more information