August 7-17, 2012
“Surrender to the Rhythm”
Join us this Summer as we once again “Surrender to the Rhythm” in a two week dance intensive focusing on Contemporary dance from African roots. Extensive exploration of Contemporary, Horton and Dunham Techniques with an industry recognized teaching faculty. A chance to make connections with other professionals and get your body back after a long, relaxing summer break.
Registration open to dancers with at least one year prior dance experience.
- Patrick Parson- Founder & Artistic Director of Ballet Creole, Dunham Technique Specialist
- Gabby Kamino- Principal Modern Dance Teacher at Etobicoke School for the Performing Arts
- Debbie Wilson- Artistic Director of OMO Dance Company
- Jose Carret- Artistic Director of Danza Corpus in Matanzas, Cuba
- George Brown College, Casa Loma Campus, Toronto, ON
- $500.00 for two weeks / $20.00 per class
Visit www.balletcreole.org for more information or contact Ballet Creole School at 416-960-0350.