Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 8 weeks
Type: Full Time (4 days a week), 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Remuneration: $10.25 per hour
Dates: July 9th to August 31st 2012 Reports to: Executive Director
Deadline to apply: Friday June 22nd noon.
The position requires a mature, versatile individual who can work in a vigorous, demanding office environment with the responsibility for carrying out a wide range of assigned duties and projects. This person must possess a strong ability to anticipate tasks, pay close attention to details (big and small), and have a strong commitment to seeing projects through to completion.
This position requires somebody who is able to come into Playwrights Guild of Canada’s office four days per week.
- Enthusiastic individual with a passion for theatre
- Exceptional writing skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in a Mac environment an asset
- Must be currently enrolled or have attended school within the last six months.
- Assist with PGC’s play sales program
- Assist with PGC’s awards program
- Assist in the promotion of PGC Readings program
- Assist with research and editing
- Help organize upcoming events
- Take part in workshops on the business practices in theatre
- Assist with general office duties
Send a resume and cover letter to Ms. Robin Sokoloski firstname.lastname@example.org