Love learning all the juicy behind-the-scenes details? There’s a way to get even more – attend a free backstage tour!
Join us every Wednesday and Sunday (all summer long) from 6- to 6:30 pm for an exciting backstage tour of the High Park Amphitheatre before seeing this pay-what-you-can show. Get a behind-the-scenes look at A Midsummer Night’s Dream and the inside scoop on Shakespeare in High Park. Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Appropriate for all ages.
High Park Amphitheatre (south of High Park subway station)
On stage now until Sep 2, 2012
A Few Reminders
- Admission is FREE for children 14 and under and pay-what you-can for adults ($20 suggested minimum contribution).
- You can get to High Park by transit, car, or bike (get directions to the High Park Amphitheatre).
- No advance booking is required – stop by any day (Tuesday to Sunday, gate opens at 6 pm).
- With exception to service and guide dogs, pets are not allowed in the High Park Amphitheatre.
- You can go behind-the-scenes – Look out for photos of the set, cast or costumes on our Facebook page. “Like” us to stay in the loop.
- Bring a picnic, blanket or pillow and relax on the hill while watching Shakespeare under the stars. Get there early to snag a good spot!