The Canadian Opera Company (COC) is seeking a Call Centre Manager to lead its year-round outbound call centre of 12 telephone representatives. The COC is based in Toronto, Ontario, and is the largest producer of opera in Canada and among the
largest in North America. The COC enjoys an international reputation for artistic and administrative excellence and is known for its exciting, innovative productions, singers and orchestra, and the world-class quality of its work.
The Call Centre Manager will work on various campaigns including, but not restricted to, subscription sales, annual fundraising and outsourced programs. The manager will liaise with communications and development staff for each individual calling
campaign. This permanent full time position has an estimated start date of mid-September, 2012.
The manager will manage all of the key aspects of the Call Centre including, but not limited to:
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage telephone sales representatives
- In conjunction with individual campaign managers, develop strategies for all campaigns – market segmentation, sales approach and goal setting
- Develop and create all sales material, scripts and training kits
- Manage the flow of sales leads
- Create and manage Call Centre revenue and expense budgets
- Report and analyze sales results
- Complete payroll for Call Centre staff
- Solve patron problems and address complaints
- Develop, contract, and service outside call centre clients
- Sustain the positive environment, conducive to the success of the department
Call Centre calling shifts are from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, with occasional added shifts on Saturday mornings and weekday afternoons. The manager works from 1:30 to 9:30 p.m., Monday to Friday and is expected to be present for all calling shifts.
This position pays a salary plus productivity bonuses.
Potential candidates are invited to submit their resume no later than Friday, August 24, 2012 to:
Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Service
Canadian Opera Company
227 Front St. E.
Toronto, ON M5A 1E8
For more information on the COC, please visit our website at: www.coc.ca
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted