Arts Integra is currently seeking part-time teachers for various locations throughout Ontario in Markham, Unionville, Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, Stevensville, Welland, Port Colborne, Fonthill, Grimsby, Vineland, Beamsville, and Stoney Creek, for the following disciplines:
- Early Childhood Music Education
- Choral – Conductors needed
- Accompanists & Collaborative Pianists
- Public Speaking
- Speech Arts
Arts Integra is a leading provider of after-school and weekend learning programs, featuring personal coaching and positive reinforcement for students from beginners to adults of all levels and abilities.
Our goal is to have students reach their artistic and academic potential in a positive and fun environment that helps them develop skills, knowledge, self-confidence and a love of learning. Our programs include individualized curriculum in music lessons, drama classes, public speaking and educational tutoring in multiple subjects to meet each student’s learning needs.
Arts Integra is seeking part-time Instructors who are passionate about education to teach individual and small groups classes afternoons and evenings, as well as Saturday mornings starting immediately.
Arts Integra offers training and professional development, and advancement opportunities.
- Teaching responsibilities include assessment, teaching, planning, and supporting the Director and communication with parents.
- Instruct, motivate and inspire beginner to advanced students in their pursuit of Artistic excellence.
- Provide outstanding service to current and prospective students and their families
- Maintain a clean and tidy area in which to learn
- Previous experience working with children
- Natural ability to explain concepts, motivate and guide children in a positive and affirming manner
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and work within a team
- Strong communication skills with children, parents and staff
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, well spoken and responsible
- Excellent role model
- Strong academic record and performance skills
- Computer experience
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Weekday afternoons or evenings and/or weekend availability
- A University degree and other recognized qualifications are an asset.
Applicants with a passion for education and an earnest desire to help students succeed are invited to apply.
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org