This workshop is offered in partnership with ArtsBuild Ontario
Join us for an informative afternoon discovering the “rich and robust” opportunities that this interactive facilities portal will provide the arts community. The “richness” of the ArtsBuild Facilities Portal is an online collaboration of information, resources and support to assist our members in managing, improving and developing facilities.
The “robustness” of the Portal is determined by the degree of your participation and interaction. With your involvement, the Portal will be our community’s resource to advocate for adequate, safe and green facilities.
By registering with the Portal, you will be able to:
- Input and update your STAGES information in one easy step
- Find resources and information needed around facilities – such as plans, reports, and studies
- Search for organizations that are like yours, so that you may build capacity of your organization by connecting with other arts organizations
- Find rentable venues all around Ontario — and include your own rentable venue to be found by others who want to rent space!
- Make use of the FREE cloud storage space which is available to each registered user
With or without a facility your information is important to understanding the state of arts facilities in Ontario.
Please join us to learn more about this tool and why your information is so important to the state of arts facilities in Ontario.
TAPA Members: Free!
Date: Tuesday October 16, 2012
Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Location: Connector Room, CSI Spadina, 215 Spadina Avenue, 4th Floor
Deadline to register for this session is Monday October 15, 2012.
Please RSVP to Alexis Da Silva-Powell, Corporate Partnerships and Membership Manager at email@example.com