Customer Appreciation Program Customer Service Agent known as CAP Agent
This is a full time (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) position in a great work environment that is fun and personally rewarding.
Position Start Date: Monday, March 2, 2009
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build customer loyalty by creating a positive experience through understanding and meeting customers needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Responsible for sales: booking tickets, memberships, packages and other related Dancap products
- Work closely with Dancap Catering to sell Prix Fixe menu packages
- Contact customers through permission based outbound calling and recognize sales opportunities
- Listen effectively and answer customer questions while maintaining control and call structure
- General office duties – filing, photocopying, faxing and printing.
- A passion for the performing arts and the desire to be part of a vibrant new Canadian theatre company
- At least two years of experience in a customer service and sales environment
- TM Archtics or other ticketing system experience preferred
- Telemarketing experience preferred
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This position reports directly to the Sales and Operations Manager.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those applicants that apply in advance and will only be responding to those qualifying candidates that meet our criteria. www.dancaptickets.com