The Canadian Opera Company’s popular Diva for a Day contest gives one lucky winner the opportunity to be wined, dined and pampered – Japanese style – with a grand prize package valued at $4,000.
The COC’s interactive contest, which closes at midnight on May 25, invites users to take a cyber journey to the new, eye-catching Madama Butterfly Historical Journey. Visitors travel behind-the-scenes through the COC archives and discover the making of this production of Madama Butterfly. Once the journey is complete, contestants must correctly answer five COC-related questions to be randomly selected to win one of 12 diva-worthy prize packs.
One Grand Prize Package includes:
- Grand Ring level seats with on-air personality Alexa Petrenko to the opening night performance of Madama Butterfly
- An invitation to the Madama Butterfly opening night cast party
- Accommodations, dinner and breakfast for two at Hilton Toronto
- A complimentary limousine return trip courtesy of Rosedale Livery
- Dinner for two at Yuzu Sushi and Sake Bar
- A LI’TYA Kodo body massage treatment at Elmwood Spa
- And much more…
One Second Prize Package:
- A CD/DVD gift package valued at $500 courtesy of Decca
Ten Third Prize Packages:
- A 15-disc compilation Puccini: The Great Opera Collection, courtesy of Decca
Presented in partnership with Classical 96.3 FM, the contest closes at midnight on May 25, 2009. For contest details and entry visit coc.ca.