2014 MAINSTAGE SERIES APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN- DEADLINE JANUARY 15, 2014
We are currently calling for applications to our SummerWorks 2014 Mainstage Series. SummerWorks supports work that has a clear artistic vision and encourages risk, innovation, complexity of thought and formal exploration while insisting on integrity and professionalism. We look to introduce professional artists from all communities that both explore and challenge traditional performance models. Successful applicants will be invited to participate in the Festival this August 7th – 17th, 2014.
Applications are ONLINE ONLY and must include:
- A Letter of Intent
- Summary (50 words or less)
- The Work; Script, Text or Detailed Project Description
- Support Material (At least one required)
In addition, all applicants must include two fees within their application;
- a $30.00 non-refundable reading fee (to be mailed or paid online)
- a $700.00 plus HST ($791.00) entrance fee that will be deposited only upon admission to the festival (to be mailed to SummerWorks)
Please note that the deadline to apply is earlier this year!
Applications are due Wednesday, January 15, 2014.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org