Full details on website here
Theatre Gargantua is a proud recommender for the OAC’s Theatre Creator’s Reserve Program.
This program provides funding for individuals or informal collectives based in Ontario to ‘buy time’ to develop a project.
Theatre Gargantua is proud to support the development of original Canadian work and of Ontario’s artists. Priority will be given to projects which integrate multiple art forms in a theatrical context, and/or which are adventurous in integrating artists working in new or emerging disciplines and projects that push the boundaries of what theatre can be.
Individuals and Collectives may apply for $1,000 – $5,000.
For full Eligibility Details please see the OAC’s Theatre Creator’s Reserve Guidelines
- A brief descriptive outline of the proposed project that indicates the focus and intent of the work and its multidisciplinary components; 1page max
- An outline of the anticipated development process; 1/2 page max.
- An outline of how the requested funding would be used; 1/2 page max.
- A list of project participants with a summary of each individual’s prior experience and/or training
- OAC form available from the OAC Theatre Creator’s Reserve page.
- SASE for any material the artist wishes to be returned.
Optional support material:
- Writing samples (10 pages maximum)
- Visual images (up to 6)
- Sound recordings, and/or new media samples (combined total of 5 minutes or less)
- as well as reviews or press clippings (up to 3)
- letters of recommendation (up to 2).
Submissions can be mailed or dropped off in person by 5pm on Jan 6, 2014 to:
- 55 Sudbury St, Toronto, ON, M6J 3S7
All applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline.