We are offering 6 Master Classes this February and March, ranging from Photography to Voice Training.
1) Photography: “Bodies and Territories”
2) Voice Training: “The Body of Voice”
3) Directing and Creation “Tools for the Performer/Creator
in the Creative Process”
4) Performance Art: The Body in Action: Paths Towards a Personal Cartography*
5) Stand-up Comedy for beginners with Martha Chaves
6) Music: Learning how to play Gaita
Aluna Theatre is a not-for-profit charitable company that creates, develops, produces and presents artistically innovative and culturally diverse performance work, with a focus on Latin Canadian and women artists.
‘Aluna’ is a Kogi word that refers to an inner world of spirit and memory through which the world around and outside of us is kept in balance.