Deadline: January 17th, 2014.
Through the Ontario Arts Council, the Theatre Creator’s Reserve Program assists Ontario-based professional theatre artists, and informal collectives of creators, by funding them to create new work. This is a third-party recommender program; meaning, applications are made to and funding decisions are made by Theatre Passe Muraille.
Theatre Passe Muraille accepts submissions from all Ontario artists. While we accept script based proposals it should be noted that we give special priority to collaborative creation projects, emerging artists and multidisciplinary theatre creators. Applicants may request between $1000 and $5000, however we tend to grant smaller sums in order to fund more projects. We will accept the submission of one project per artist.
For your application please submit the following:
- A project proposal or artistic statement, including the development history of the project.
- Information on all company members and/or collaborators.
- Up to 25 pages of a script (if applicable).
- Any information, documentation or media that will provide us with further understanding of your project (if applicable).
- Three copies of the OAC application form, Please visit the OAC web site to download the necessary application form
- A self-addressed stamped envelope so that we can contact you when funding decisions have been made.
Send your application to:
Theatre Passe Muraille
Attn: Theatre Creator’s Reserve Program
16 Ryerson Ave.
If you have any questions please contact Rob Kempson: firstname.lastname@example.org