New Ideas Festival 2014
— March 12–30, 2014 —
New Ideas Festival Call for Stage Managers
New Ideas Festival (NIF) is Alumnae Theatre Company’s annual three-week juried festival of new plays, works-in-progress, and experimental theatre, with a different program each week and a workshopped reading on Saturdays at noon.
Would you like to get involved in New Ideas Festival and join the fun this year? NIF needs stage managers for many of the 15 short plays.
We will provide training if you don’t have experience.
Rehearsals start February 1, and the festival runs from March 12-30, 2014.
- Thu Jan. 23: Production meeting and stage manager orientation, 7-9 pm
- Sat. Feb. 1: Rehearsals begin
- Tue Feb. 18: Production meeting and lighting demo, 7-9 pm
- March 6 – 9: Tech days by week
- Wed. March 12 – Sun. March 30: New Ideas Festival performances.
Each show runs one week (6 performances), and the readings have one performance each at noon on the three festival Saturdays.
If you are interested in stage managing a play in the Festival, please email email@example.com and put Stage Manager in the subject line.
Alumnae Theatre Company
70 Berkeley St.
Find us on Facebook
Read the blog at http://alumnaetheatre.wordpress.com
Follow us on Twitter: @alumnaetheatre