- How to properly prepare so you get what you need
- How to command respect in the room with courtesy and calm
- How to engage a defeated group
- How to manage conflict
- How to control the ramblers, the sleepers, the texters, the keeners and the lady who puts her hand up for everything but does nothing
- How to focus on follow up
TAPA Members: $22.60 includes HST
Non-Members: $56.50 includes HST
Date: Thursday February 27, 2014
Time: 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
Location: TAPA Board Room, 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 350
Deadline to register for this session is Thursday January 16, 2014.
Please RSVP to Alexis Da Silva-Powell, Corporate Partnerships and Membership Manager at email@example.com
About your instructor, Briony Glassco
Actress and Writer Briony Glassco coaches communication skills to students and professionals in Toronto with her company, Presenting with Confidence. She has developed innovative programs and exercises to help individuals realize personal goals by focusing on their body language, gesture, voice and messaging. Using role-play, improvisation, her experience in governance and her passion for communicating within groups she believes that people really can change how they move through their world.
The 2013/14 TAPA Trade Series is generously sponsored by