To provide mentorship for a young touring company from France performing at the Paprika Festival in April 2014
Paprika’s first ever international company of young theatre artists will join us in Toronto at Theatre Passe Muraille with their latest production, Demain l’Aurore. The young company, known as Le Petite Famille, are eager to engage with Canadian audiences and their peers at Paprika. We want to ensure they form a strong relationship with a professional artist from our community.
Extensive experience in the following will be considered strong assets:
- Working with young people ages 18 to 21
- Performance and singing technique
- Musical theatre composition and/or direction
Mandatory requirements for the role:
- Perfect fluency in French
- Either a resident of Toronto or willing to travel in April
- Able to dedicate up to 12 hours of mentorship time between February and April 2014
To apply, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your CV
ABOUT THE PAPRIKA FESTIVAL
We are the home of the emerging artist: Toronto’s only theatre festival celebrating the work of young and emerging artists, primarily those who are 21 and under. We provide application-based opportunities, free of charge, to learn more about theatre and performance creation from the best in the business. We are an exciting and essential part of the artistic community and we are proud of what we do.