Join Young Associates for some of our most highly requested PD seminars. These seminars allow participants to develop their skills in a variety of areas including Microsoft Excel, budgets, cashflow, Sumac basics, data management, core financial management concepts and introducing special CADAC focused seminars.
Get your spot now before these in-demand sessions fill up!
All sessions will be delivered in the Young Associates office, located at:
675 King St. W. Suite 211. Toronto, ON.
- Single session seminars: $85
- 2 part seminars: $150
- Register for 3 or more sessions and receive $10 off each session*.
*Bulk discount can be used by individuals, or organizations wishing send multiple individuals to one or more session.
Winter 2014 PD Festival Lineup:
- Managing Documents in Excel (February 5, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Managing Multiple Worksheets & Linked Documents in Excel & Word (February 12, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Excel Functions I (February 19, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Budgeting in Excel (February 26, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Excel Functions II (March 5, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Cashflow in Excel (March 12, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Reporting in Excel (March 19, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
- Managing Data: Policies and Procedures for Populating Your Database: Spreadsheets (March 26, 2014 from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm)
Click on the links above to register for individual seminars or view our online store to see them all!