Theatre Direct Canada is looking for a personable, organized individual to coordinate and oversee our Community Weekend occurring from May 17 – May 19, 2014. This Weekend is an integral part of the WeeFestival of Theatre and Culture for Early Years. This position is perfect for someone with previous Stage Management or Production Management experience.
This is a part-time contract position beginning March 24 to May 20, 2014.
- Coordinating Artists, Speakers, Workshop leaders for the weekend events
- Liaising with the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to promote weekend activities
- Assisting in the management of Artist schedules, requirements and communications as related to the Community Weekend Activities
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of volunteers for the Event
- Prepping and Coordinating the event set up
- Handling weekend logistics
- Completing a post event report for Theatre Direct
- Budget and schedule management
- Some theatre technical knowledge required
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Marketing and social media skills are an asset
- Proven success organizing and directing volunteers, artists and staff
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Event
Coordinator in the subject line.
Deadline for submissions is March 14, 2014. We thank everyone who applies
for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be