Natural Resources Canada has worked with ArtsBuild Ontario to customize a 3.5hr workshop specifically for arts facilities. All organizations interested in energy conservation are invited to attend.
THE SESSION WILL COVER:
- Current energy conservation best practices including tips you can implement right away
- Ways to make your facility more energy efficient using specific arts facilities examples
- Review opportunities to save money through energy conservation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Arts organizations that want to decrease their operating costs by making their energy management more efficient and effective.
- Leaders responsible for creative spaces including theatres, galleries, concert halls, museums and other arts facilities, big and small.
- Those that are interested in making energy conservation changes to their facility but don’t know where to start.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 26, 2013, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, followed by a Q&A
WHERE: CSI Spadina, Innovation Lab – 4th Floor, 215 Spadina
COST: $25 per person
This is part of ArtsBuild’s Energy Conservation Program, for more details go to www.artsbuildontario.ca/energy or contact email@example.com., 519.880.3670 ext 102
Delivered in partnership with Natural Resources Canada and supported by Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited.
The 2013/14 TAPA Trade Series is generously sponsored by