4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ontario, is currently looking for a full-time Concessions Assistant for our 2014 Summer Season
As part of the Audience Services Team, the Concessions Assistant ensures our theatre patrons have an enjoyable experience at the farm.
Week of June 23, 2014 – Saturday, August 30, 2014
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to customer service excellence.
- Detail oriented and highly organized individual.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Must be 18 years old and hold Ontario Smart Service certification.
- A valid Ontario drivers’ license and a car are required.
- An ideal candidate would be a student returning to school in the fall.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Provide food and beverage service to patrons.
- Ensure all concession items are stocked and ready for customer service.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming environment for theatre patrons.
- Keen interest in the performing arts and tourism sectors.
- Available Tuesday to Saturday (inclusive) from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m. and Mondays: July 21, August 25)
- Available to assist in the box office on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Handling cash and purchase transactions.
- Assist with other activities as requested.
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally based, environmentally staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow Farm, just outside Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website http://www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca
Please send a resume and covering letter by
March 25, 2014 to:
Lindy Powell, Artistic Administrator
c/o 4th Line Theatre
P.O. Box 403
Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE