Toronto Fringe is looking to compile a database of emerging Canadian videographers. The Fringe has recently launched a national crowdfunding platform for artists called Fund What You Can (FWYC).
Fund What You Can (FWYC)
One of the goals of FWYC is to provide support and resources to our campaigners. One resource we hope to provide is a database of emerging videographers for hire.
Ideal candidates for this database:
- You are an emerging videographer who has recently graduated from or is enrolled in a post-secondary training program, or you have recently begun to work in this field
- You are hoping to create content for your demo reel
- You are willing to offer your services in-kind or for a moderate fee (to be negotiated with FWYC companies if hired)
- You want to network with artists from other disciplines (theatre, dance, visual art, music)
- You are passionate about supporting indie arts in Canada!
The crowdfunding market is rapidly growing and in need of videographers. The FWYC Emerging Videographer Database is a perfect place to develop your skills, connect with local artists, and have your work showcased in front of thousands of arts patrons on www.fwyc.ca.
If you are interested in applying to be part of our FWYC Emerging Videographer Database, please email a CV and links to previous work to email@example.com
Please also include your place of residence so we can connect you with artists in your region.
Thank you for your interest in Fund What You Can (FWYC)!