Theatre Passe Muraille’s Mainspace is available for rent: April 28th – May 18th, 2014.
2014/15 dates availability will also be available shortly.
The Mainspace is a beautiful performance space within our designated heritage building, just Northeast of Queen & Bathurst. With a maximum seating capacity of 185 (over 2 levels), the Mainspace is perfect for theatre performances, film shoots, corporate events or receptions. The space also features a bar (operated by TPM), and all seating areas are fully licensed by the AGCO for your patrons’ enjoyment.
- Not-for-profit rate: $4,000.00 per week plus HST.
- Commercial rate: $4,500.00 per week plus HST.
Daily rates may also be available upon request.
Basic rental rates include:
- 40 hours of Technician time per week
- In-house Lighting & Sound Equipment
- Box office services
- Front of House Staffing (including bartender, where applicable) for all performances within TPM’s regular schedule
- One private dressing room & a shared greenroom backstage
Additional fees include:
- Staffing costs for lighting hang/load in or strike
- Third-Party Insurance (proof of insurance required prior to load-in)
- FOH Staffing fees for any scheduled performances that divert from TPM’s regular schedule (Tues-Sat @ 7:30 pm & Sat. Matinees @ 2 pm)
- Additional tech time outside of 40 hours, and additional technicians are charged at a rate of $19/hr plus HST per technician
Please contact Katie Pounder katiep@email@example.com or 416-504-8988 x2133 for more details.