Production name: Centre of the Universe by David James Brock
Directed by Omar Hady
Date production rehearsal/job starts: May 2014
Engagement ends: July 13th, 2014
Deadline to submit: April 25th, 2014
Synopsis: The CN Tower has collapsed after an organized attack on Toronto. Four people who were in a bar when the attack happened have been cut off from the rest of the world. The last communication they received: stay indoors. But that was twelve hours ago. The TV’s aren’t working, phones are out and a man with a gun patrols the street outside the bar. Wondering who would attack the city—and why—four people contemplate survival, sex, death, and the lives they no longer have.
Theatre Lab is looking for a NON-UNION Stage Manager with the following:
- Experience with Q-Lab. Running the show and building and editing files
- Have experience troubleshooting audio/video equipment and QLab
- Experience using a basic mixing board
- Experience setting up audio and video
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Production Management knowledge
- May be required to use personal laptop
Additional information: Only Non-Union Stage Managers will be considered. Ideal Job for a recent Theatre Production graduate. Please submit your CV to Managing Producer Sigrid Velis email@example.com. This will be a profit share production. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.