Grace-Lynn Kung, Joanne Williams and Sera-Lys McArthur join Theatre Ontario to offer a workshop where artists can discuss their audition experiences and engage in an open dialogue about auditioning for theatre. Participants will learn how to nail an audition, what casting directors look for and answers to the following:
- What should you expect at auditions?
- What do you bring to an audition?
- Good & bad audition stories
- Differences between film, TV, commercials & theatre auditions
- Equity versus non-equity auditions
- Crashing auditions – when is it a good idea?
Date: Monday, May 6 , 2014
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Cost: $20 plus HST for Theatre Ontario individual members; $40 plus HST for non-members
Location: Theatre Ontario Boardroom
Address: 350 Richmond Street West, Suite 350, Toronto
For more information and how to register visit our website http://www.theatreontario.org/programs-and-services/courses-and-workshops.aspx