As an artist you are super talented at so many things, but there is a missing link. Something that causes that self-fulfilling prophecy to take over your thoughts and steer you away from success… Something that just hasn’t clicked yet. So why is that? The reason is that there is something that you don’t know…YET. There is something that your creative mentors and teachers failed to teach you about how to succeed financially in your artistic career.
The good thing is that it’s not too late. Join Lisa Phillips, Author, Speaker, Arts & Leadership Educator and Entrepreneur, for a seminar that will dispel the money myth and show you things that you can implement today to ramp-up your success and get you out of waiting tables or that crummy retail job that you hate!
Here’s exactly what you’ll LEARN at this Seminar:
- The truth behind what it takes to earn money in the arts, and how you can shift your mindset away from the “starving artist” mentality
- The secrets of social media promo and email marketing that every artist MUST know
- How to build the right relationships and then leverage them on your path to success
- Why your creativity is more of an asset than you might think
- How to differentiate yourself from your competition
- And much more!
Date: Wednesday, May 21 , 2014
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Cost: $53.60 for members; $67 for non-members pricing includes HST
Address: 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 350
For more information and how to register visit our website