Theatre Museum Canada will be hiring 2 students this summer
Museum Online & Programming Coordinator (13 weeks)
Museum Programming Coordinator (9 weeks)
End date: September 5, 2014
40 Hrs/ wk @ $15/hr
These positions are partially funded by Young Canada Works and to meet their eligibility criteria, you:
- are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada; Note: Non-Canadian students holding temporary work visas or awaiting permanent status are not eligible.
- are legally entitled to work in Canada;
- are between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
- have been a full-time student (as defined by your educational institution) in the semester preceding the YCW job;
- intend to return to full-time studies in the semester following the YCW job.
To apply (please do BOTH BY NOON on Friday May 23, 2014):
1. send a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. apply online at youngcanadaworks.ca
For more information:
(search for: theatre museum)