You have the talent, the passion, the education in theatre:
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for University and College Students along with Recent Grads to engage with core members of Theatre Gargantua, including Artistic Director Jacquie P.A. Thomas, and other members of the professional community to gain insights and network connections that will help bridge formal training and entering the profession.
Sessions will focus on learning about how to carve a place for your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
IT’S FREE. REFRESHMENTS SERVED. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Networking and collaborative creation opportunities
- Workshop and performance discounts
- Audition and resume consulting
- Artist mentoring
FALL 2014 SESSION DATES:
- September 26th
- October 17th
- November 7th
- December 5th
All sessions are Fridays 3:30-‐5:30pm
Our next session will begin in September 2014:
To apply please send a brief introduction detailing:
- current program of study (or which program you completed)
- career focus
- why you would like to join the Round Table.
Application deadline September 12th.