The Bad Dog Comedy Theatre is now accepting daytime, evening, and late-night rentals in its new performance space at 875 Bloor Street West. The intimate 64-seat theatre is located in the heart of Bloorcourt’s Comedy Corridor, just steps from Ossington Station. The space is fully licensed, and comes complete with a classroom/warm-up space, green room, front of house staff, and experienced house technicians.
Box Office & Ticketing
- Advance online ticket sales available through our website
- Friendly and efficient box office staff onsite for ticket transactions and customer service
- 64 raked seats (plus an additional 10 folding chairs available on request)
- Ground-level stage, measuring 12x15x11ft
- Light and sound board available
- Overhead projector and screen / HDMI input from the tech booth
- In-house technician available for hire, renters able to bring their own technician at the Company’s approval
Performance Rental Rates
Our standard Sunday-Thursday single-show rental fee is $100 non-inclusive of tech (which can be added for just $30). The rate includes box office services and one hour of rehearsal time immediately prior to showtime in either the theatre or our adjacent classroom space (in cases where there is already a show in progress). Our standard Friday & Saturday single-show rental rate starts at $125 non-inclusive of tech.
Rehearsal and Daytime Rental Rates
The classroom and theatre spaces are also available for daytime rentals for rehearsals and meetings at a standard rate of $15/hour.
We offer competitive rental rates and are happy to discuss fees with potential renters. For more information on rentals, fill out the rental inquiry form or contact Bad Dog at Rentals@BadDogTheatre.com
ABOUT THE BAD DOG THEATRE COMPANY
For over 20 years, the award-winning Bad Dog Theatre Company (previously known as Theatresports Toronto) has specialized in the art of unscripted comedy and improvised performance, and has provided affordable, accessible improv training for thousands of people of all ages and experience.
Dubbed “Toronto’s improv hub” by NOW Magazine and led by renowned improv veteran Julie Dumais Osborne, Bad Dog presents Theatresports – Toronto’s longest running improv show – every Saturday plus shows throughout the week at our newly opened venue – The Bad Dog Comedy Theatre at 875 Bloor St. W.