Canadian Stage is pleased to be a recommender for the annual Ontario Arts Council’s Theatre Creators’ Reserve program. The program supports individual theatrical artists and collectives as they create and develop work. Interested applicants should first read over the Program Guidelines on the OAC Website.
Canadian Stage is interested in supporting new creations on a large scale.
Support material requested from Canadian Stage includes:
- A concise vision statement outlining the project
- Specific details on what Theatre Creators’ Reserve support would mean for the next phase of development
- Biographies of the artists involved
- 10 pages of script and/or 5 minutes of audio-visual material
- Any other information about the project such as a list of previous workshops, presentations, etc.
- A corresponding budget for this stage of project development
Our recommendations will be based on the strength and potential of the project and the unique vision of the creators.
The deadline for 2014.15 OAC Theatre Creators’ Reserve submissions is December 1, 2014 by 6 PM.
Please mail or hand-deliver hard copy submissions to:
OAC Theatre Creators’ Reserve Submission
Attn: Joanne Williams, Artistic & Company Manager
26 Berkeley Street
Toronto, ON M5A 2W3