Looking for a non-equity stage manager to start immediately for a fully staged production of Lucia di Lammermoor by Opera York.
- coordinating rehearsal/production schedules
- running the backstage and onstage areas during performances
- calling actors for rehearsals and performances
- creative problem solving
- calling the show – must be able to read music and follow opera
Rehearsals: Oct 20-Nov 1
- M-F 3-6pm and 7-10pm, King & Bathurst St
- Sat 10am-1pm 2-5pm, Lawrence & Bayview Ave
Production Week Nov 3-8 Richmond Hill Centre for the Arts
Honorarium $300 per week – total $900
Please send your resume by email detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.