Actors Repertory Company is seeking Front of House and Box Office volunteers for our
upcoming production of Moment by Deirdre Kinahan. Duties include taking and selling
tickets, handing out programs, and conveying important information to audience members.
Volunteers must be physically able to navigate stairs and are requested to wear black business casual attire and comfortable shoes. Once the audience is inside the performance space, we invite our volunteers to join them and experience the show. For a special treat, join us on November 16th for a postshow discussion.
We are seeking two volunteers for each of the following performance times. We request that all volunteers arrive 60 minutes before the start of the show.
- Tuesday November 4th, 8:00pm (Preview)
- Wednesday November 5th, 8:00pm (Preview)
- Thursday November 6th, 8:00pm (Opening Night)
- Friday November 7th, 8:00pm
- Saturday November 8th, 8:00pm
- Sunday November 9th, 2:00pm
- Sunday, November 9th, 8:00pm
- Tuesday November 11th, 8:00pm
- Wednesday November 12th, 8:00pm
- Thursday November 13th, 2:00pm
- Thursday November 13th, 8:00pm
- Friday November 14th, 8:00pm
- Saturday November 15th, 8:00pm
- Sunday November 16th, 2:00pm (PostShow Discussion)
- Sunday, November 16th, 8:00pm
- Tuesday November 18th, 8:00pm
- Wednesday November 19th, 8:00pm
- Thursday November 20th, 2:00pm
- Thursday November 20th, 8:00pm
- Friday November 21st, 8:00pm
- Saturday November 22nd, 8:00pm
Please contact Melanie Hrymak at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
More about Actors Repertory Company
ARC — Toronto’s artistled, internationallyfocused indie theatre company — is honoured to present the Englishlanguage Canadian premiere of Deirdre Kinahan’s Moment. Deepening their ties with the international performance community, ARC’s multipleawardwinning team of Resident Artists joins Ireland’s Kinahan in bringing her whipsmart dialogue, her crackling sense of pace and rhythm, and her ability to swing wildly from gracefully suspended moments of horror to falldown, laughoutloud hilarity to the local stage.