Help us raise donations by bidding on items such as:
- Our Theatre Package (Tickets to 2014/15 shows of your choice at Tarragon, Soulpepper, Factory and Passe Muraille Theatres as well as a $25 gift card from The Keg – a $480 value!);
- Our Gluten Free Package (A gluten free gift basket from Glutino valued at over $100 + a A K10 Mini Plus Personal Brewing System from Keurig and 36 K-cups from Van Houtte – a $227 value!);
- Pointe shoes worn and signed by Greta Hodgkinson, Principal Dancer for the National Ballet of Canada since 1996;
- Our Handmade Package (A gorgeous necklace handcrafted by our very own Robin Sokoloski, Executive Director at PGC featuring Swarovski Crystals, seed beads and glass flowers + a $50 gift certificate to Made You Look Jewellery Boutique and 4 Passes to The One of a Kind Christmas Show – valued at $226 !);
- A 6 Person Private Dinner from The Food Dudes, bringing a chef and serving staff to the location of your choice, within the GTA (a $1200 value!);
- Lots of Autographed Plays by your favorite Canadian playwrights;
- And more!
Simply go to http://www.ebay.ca/usr/playwrightsguild and start bidding! Bid from anywhere! Shipping Canada-wide!
The auction will close on Monday, October 27th at 8pm as part of our 2014 Tom Hendry Awards. In Toronto? Come celebrate with us and bid live on your favorite items! Tickets are free and can easily be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Awards will be held from 6pm to 9pm at 401 Richmond Street W. Toronto – Main Floor Gallery. Opening Remarks will be presented by Pat Bradley. Food and refreshments will be served.