Theatre Gargantua is a proud recommender for the OAC’s Theatre Creator’s Reserve Program. This program provides funding for individuals or informal collectives based in Ontario to ‘buy time’ to develop a project.
Theatre Gargantua supports the development of original Canadian work and of Ontario’s artists. Priority will be given to projects which integrate multiple art forms in a theatrical context, and/or which are adventurous in integrating artists working in new or emerging disciplines and projects that push the boundaries of what theatre can be.
Individuals and Collectives may apply for $1,000 – $5,000.
For program details and application form please visit OAC’s Theatre Creator’s Reserve http://www.arts.on.ca/page86.aspx
Along with the application form available from the OAC at http://www.arts.on.ca/AssetFactory.aspx?did=10165 please provide:
- A brief descriptive outline of the proposed project that indicates the focus and intent of the work and its multidisciplinary components; 1 page max
- An outline of the anticipated development process; 1/2 page max.
- An outline of how the requested funding would be used; 1/2 page max.
- A list of project participants with a summary of each individual’s prior experience and/or training; 1pg max
- Optional support material: for example writing samples (10 pages maximum), visual images (up to 6), sound recordings, and/or new media samples (combined total of 5 minutes or less), reviews or press clippings (up to 3), and letters of recommendation (up to 2).
Please note that additional materials submitted will not be reviewed.
Deadline: January 15, 2015
Please send completed applications to:
651 Dufferin St
Toronto, ON, M6K 2B2